We value onions as a vital component of our diet. Weather to bring flavor to the vegetables or to add a wonderful tempering, without onions, it does not matter! It is eaten raw with food i.e. as a salad. But these specialties of onions are not limited to bringing flavor to the food, but if we talk about beauty, the onion juice for hair has many benefits from that point of view as well.
While it can be challenging to adhere to all hair care regimens, you can save your hair by using onion juice. We outline several great justifications for why onions juice for hair is the ideal go-to remedy for hair growth.
Benefits of onion juice for hair
Nearly everyone today struggles with hair loss. Baldness and early hair aging are other issues that young people face. But unhealthy eating habits, poor hair care, and an environment with lots of pollution are also contributing factors. Onion juice for hair, however, works well for all of these issues. Let’s know what the benefits of onion juice are
Onion has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and antioxidant properties, which enhance the growth of our hair. Because of the sulfur in it, hair becomes thick and glossy. Also increases the length of the hair. Onion juice for hair growth also increases the blood circulation of the head. It also strengthens the scalp, which makes the hair strong, and its growth also increases rapidly.
How to use
1. Mixing onion juice with olive oil and applying it to the hair roots or massaging makes the hair long and strong.
2. Mix two tablespoons of honey with half a cup of onion juice and massage it well into the hair roots. Hair growth will be good as well as hair will also get strong.
Puts a break in the whiteness of the hair
These days, premature hair greying is a prevalent issue. Onions juice for hair both darkens grey hair and slows down the process of premature greying. Catalase, an enzyme found in onions, not only stops hair from going white but also turns it black from the roots, preventing hair from going white. An onion hair pack can be applied to lighten the hair.
How to use
Directly massage the scalp with onion juice after extracting it. After 15 minutes, remove it with lukewarm water. To get rid of the onion scent in your hair, wash your scalp with a gentle shampoo.
Remove dandruff from hair
Everyone today is frustrated by dandruff in their hair issue. So let us tell you that onion is like a boon for this problem too. Dandruff causes itching problems on the scalp. Onion juice for hair proves to be very beneficial in this. Because it kills the bacteria causing dandruff. To avoid dandruff, you can use a hair pack made of onion juice.
How to use
1. Apply onion juice directly to the scalp and leave it for some time. When dried, shampoo your hair after washing with normal water.
2. Grind 3 spoons of fenugreek seeds and soak them in water overnight. The following morning, crush them to create a thick paste. Then mix two spoons of onion juice or onion oil for hair in it and apply it well to the roots of the hair. Leave it for about half an hour. Now wash off with lukewarm water.
3. Mix olive oil and onion juice and apply it to the roots of the hair. Leave it for about 2 hours. Then wash the hair with plain water or shampoo it. Dandruff will be eradicated in a few days.
Effective in preventing hair fall
The anti-bacterial properties present in onions prevent hair fall. Infection on the scalp causes hair fall. Sulfur is found in onion juice, which treats this ailment and stops hair loss.
How to use
1. Mix almond oil with onion juice and massage the scalp well. Shampoo in the morning after letting it sit overnight. Onion for hair growth strengthens the hair roots, as well as almond oil contains vitamins and minerals that nourish the hair.
2. Applying curd and onion juice mixed with apple juice also gets rid of hair fall.Hair fall is decreased by doing this three times a week.
How to make Onion Juice?
Grind 1 onion in a mixer. After that take out the ground onion on a soft cloth and squeeze all its juice into another bowl.
How to use
With the help of a hand or brush, gently apply onion juice to the roots of the hair.
To remove the odor of onion from the hair?
1. Before applying onion juice to the hair, mix a few drops of lemon juice in it.
2. Mix a few drops of lemon juice in the shampoo with which you are going to wash the hair, after that wash the hair with that shampoo.
3. Add a few drops of essential oil to a hair mask or shampoo.
Side consequences of using onions on your skin
If you already have an allergy to eating onions, you shouldn’t use onions on your skin. You might be able to prevent additional allergy responses by avoiding the situation.
Additionally, onion juice for hair may irritate delicate skin. You shouldn’t leave it on for a long time. If you do have sensitive skin or a sensitive scalp, keeping it on overnight is not advised. If onion extract upsets you, cease taking it, just like with any other product or treatment.
So these were some beauty tips of onions juice for hair. Honestly, you will feel the difference if you include these regularly in your skin regimen.