The face’s gentle radiance is dulled by the heat, dust, and pollution. It causes clogged pores, tan lines, and blotchy skin when combined with ordinary stress. While most face wash brands claim to remove grime while leaving your skin soft and nourished, they rarely deliver. The ‘Honey face wash‘ from Vedicline, on the other hand, is not the same. This best face wash for dry skin is free of alcohol, soap, and parabens. There’s also no artificial flavouring or aroma. In fact, it contains toning and cleansing characteristics that gently cleanse the face while keeping it supple and moisturised for a long time. It also aids in the smoothing of the skin, the renewal of damaged regions, and the prevention of wrinkles.
Benefits of Honey Face Wash :
- Removes impurities and maintains oil balance in the skin.
- Prevents breakouts and acne.
- Makes the skin soft.
- Prevents issues related to bacterial infections
Aqua (Water), SLES, Polyquaternium -7, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Cocomonoethanolamide, Coco Diethanolamide, Grapefruit Oil Honey , Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Citric Acid, Color Orange II CI 15510, Sodium Chloride.
How to use Honey Face Wash
1. Using lukewarm water, wet your face.
2. Take a small bit of face wash and apply it to your face.
3. Massage in small, gentle circles.
4. Using lukewarm water, rinse it off
5. Using a clean towel, gently pat dry
Kapco International Ltd
Plot-11, Sector-3, Parwanoo, District Solan,
Himachal Pradesh – 173220
Mfg. Lic. No.: S-COS/10/19
100 ml – MRP Rs. 175/- Inclusive of all taxes
200 ml – MRP Rs. 250/- Inclusive of all taxes